CADDY dossier submissions
Simplify pan-European dossier submissions by using CADDY format – accepted in all European Member States.
CADDY (computer aided dossier and data supply) is an electronic format used for the submission, review and archiving of plant protection dossiers in Germany. Although only mandatory in Germany and the EU Northern Zone, this format is accepted across Europe for all active substance and product submissions in the plant protection sector. Using this format when approving an active substance or registering a product reduces the time and cost associated with generating more than one dossier for all European submissions.
TSG's CADDY dossier submissions service
TSG Consulting’s plant protection team specialises in providing a full dossier service for all types of plant protection products and active substances. Experienced in using the software to compile CADDY-xml dossiers for submission across Europe, our CADDY services include:
- Preparation of dossiers for registration of new plant protection products according to Art. 33 (EC) 1107/2009
- Consolidation of dossiers for re-registration of plant protection products according to Art. 43 (EC) 1107/2009
- Dossier conversion into CADDY format if previously submitted in a different format
- Product and active substance dossiers including submission and tracking
- Dossier completeness and format check
- Dossier submission and mail tracking
- Expedited dossier preparation available
- Preparation of CADDY supplements
- Liaising with authorities across Europe
- Experience with table of contents (TOC) for KCP, KCA, OECD, KMA, KMP
TSG provides companies with high-quality regulatory and scientific consulting services. We aim to understand our clients' goals and objectives, learn the scientific and technical aspects of projects and anticipate compliance challenges to plan a strategic path forward. TSG's team of experts is deadline-focused, responsive and committed to professionalism. We have the utmost respect for the confidentiality of our work, strong project management skills, and take great measure to cultivate long-term partnerships with clients.