Who we are
TSG Consulting, part of Science Group’s Regulatory Division, offers regulatory and scientific support to the chemical and biotechnological industries. Based out of a network of offices across the UK and EU, our multidisciplinary team of scientists, regulatory and registration specialists allow us to provide technical and regulatory advisory services in areas that pose challenges to our clients.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will be working on projects which provide solutions that guide our clients through the complex regulatory and policy frameworks that exist both in the UK and EU. Key responsibilities:
• Produce high quality work in an efficient manner to support project teams to deliver a variety of project types, such as notifications, registrations, and applications for authorisation of various chemicals and their related products
• Work with technical and regulatory multidisciplinary teams, including geographically dispersed teams based in other countries, to help deliver project outputs for clients
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the current and future regulatory landscape, and proactively engage with the internal and external training programs provided in support of this objective
• Develop your project management skills and, in time, take on responsibility for the coordination, planning and execution of your own projects, and the management of your own client portfolio. In addition to liaising with clients, this will also involve direct communication with regulatory authorities
• Gain a working knowledge of the different internal and external software which will enable you to dispense your role effectively
• Be a Champion of Excellence, striving for continuous improvements in the way we work
We are seeking committed individual to join our Industrial Speciality Chemicals Team. A degree in a relevant scientific subject is required, e.g., chemistry, toxicology or a related discipline. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, and have a proactive, enthusiastic “can do” attitude. You should be motivated, adaptable and enjoy problem solving. You will build constructive working relationships with colleagues, both within your own team, and with the different teams throughout the company.
Working for us
The Industrial Speciality Chemicals Team is a group of project managers and regulatory specialists responsible for the coordination and delivery of all industrial and speciality chemical work. The team is vastly experienced, diverse, friendly and supportive. Project types are varied and challenging. The team works closely with colleagues in technical areas, including chemistry, toxicology and human health risk assessment. You will have opportunity to work with our different internal technical teams, as well as a range of external clients based all around the globe.
You will have bespoke training and mentoring to allow you to thrive within our environment and fully realise your personal potential.
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.