TSG provides companies with high-quality regulatory and scientific consulting services. We aim to understand our clients' goals and objectives, learn the scientific and technical aspects of projects and anticipate compliance challenges to plan a strategic path forward. TSG's team of experts is deadline-focused, responsive and committed to professionalism. We have the utmost respect for the confidentiality of our work, strong project management skills, and take great measure to cultivate long-term partnerships with clients.
We help clients worldwide address the technical and regulatory issues in taking their products to market in multiple jurisdictions. Our scientific expertise, regulatory knowledge and understanding of local nuances enable our clients to navigate the complex and ever-changing regulatory landscape across the globe.
We provide regulatory and scientific support on an international scale. We have offices in the US, Canada, France, Spain, Germany, and the UK, partnerships with local agencies in central and eastern Europe and have long-term arrangements in other jurisdictions including Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
With feet on the ground in so many regions, we offer local knowledge and established relationships with regulatory authorities in many jurisdictions. Our consultants speak more than 30 languages and have a deep understanding of the business culture and regulatory landscape in the countries we serve.
Our clients include chemical, pesticide, consumer product, food and beverage, personal care, and animal health companies, as well as industry groups, trade associations, and law firms. To protect confidentiality, TSG does not disclose who we work for to potential or current clients without advanced authorization.
A Science Group company
We are part of Science Group plc which is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM: SAG). Science Group companies are united in their belief in applying science to help clients solve problems along the product innovation and commercialization process.
TSG consultants are active members in key trade associations, which enables us to help steer policy on regulatory and scientific initiatives that impact our clients. These include:
- American Chemistry Council (ACC)
- American Feed Industry Association (AFIA)
- Biological Products Industry Alliance (BPIA)
- British Association for Chemical Specialities (BACS)
- Canadian Consumer Specialty Products Association (CCSPA)
- Council of Producers and Distributors of Agrotechnology (CPDA)
- Crop Life America (CLA)
- Cosmetic, Toiletry and Perfumery Association (CTPA)
- European Cosmetics Responsible Person Association (ERPA)
- The Fertilizer Institute
- Household and Commercial Products Association (HCPA)
- International Biocontrol Manufacturers' Association (IBMA)
- Medical Device Manufacturers Association (MDMA)
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society
- Society of Cosmetic Scientists (SCS)
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)
- The UK Industrial Reproductive Toxicology Discussion Group
- Western Plant Health Association (WPHA)
“Many thanks for doing this and for the support from you and all of your colleagues in ensuring that the renewal dossier was submitted on time.”
“Thank you for such prompt and well-explained responses.”
“Thanks for your support and helpful hands over the last months.”
“Thank you. THANK YOU! This…is exactly the kind of timely, knowledgeable, and helpful information I needed – and well presented, too!”
“Thanks for the update; this makes sense and reduces the amount of work nicely.”
About Science Group
Science Group is an international science, engineering and technology (“SET”) business providing a range of services to the medical, defence, industrial, food & beverage and consumer sectors, supplemented by a strategic products division where the Group holds leading market positions in associated technology sectors.