Assessment of the potential effects of chemical substances on human health is a key part of a regulatory submission. Our teams bring together specialists in exposure modeling, risk assessment, and toxicology, who have a wealth of expertise in data interpretation, hazard assessment and characterization of substances gained from experience in industry, research facilities, and government organizations.
Our toxicologists have decades of experience in the field of regulatory toxicology, including dose-response assessment, pharmacokinetics, and mechanistic toxicology. Our Board-certified toxicologists have served on expert panels, industry working groups, and maintain memberships in a number of professional societies. We routinely support submissions to regulatory agencies around the world.
TSG can help
- Develop and review study protocols
- Place and manage studies
- Perform mammalian toxicology evaluations
- Prepare exposure assessments
- Perform risk assessments
- Prepare expert reports and dossiers for regulatory submission
- Expert witness and litigation support
- Represent clients at industry meetings