18th International Fresenius Conference "The Biocidal Products Regulation"
April 02 - 03, 2019
The Biocidal Products Regulation Conference will cover:
Regulatory Aspects & Market Developments
- Up-to-date information on Brexit from HSE
- ECHA’s current activities regarding biocides
- Cefic: Biocides in 21st century’s Europe
- How to deal with the new ED regulation – authority and industry perspective
Specific Regulatory Areas
- Ctgb on their experience with biocidal product families
- Member state experience with in-situ
Current Legal Challenges
- Dossier preparation for renewals
- Data sharing under the BPR
Developments Outside Europe
- Implementation of the Korean BPR and what industry needs to be aware of
To find out more about the event, follow this link.
Our consultant Sam Walker will be attending the event so please contact us should you wish to arrange a meeting.
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany