Animal Feed and Pet Food: Understanding the federal and state regulatory challenges - Webinar
Recorded live: September 9 2020
Duration: 35 minutes
TSG Consulting’s Shannon Bryant-Spas discusses animal feed and pet food regulations in the United States.
In the webinar, Shannon:
- Provides a general overview of the regulatory landscape associated animal feed and pet food products
- Discusses the requirements associated with ingredients that go into these products
- Clarifies what qualifies as animal feed/pet food
- Explains the federal and state approval process for these products
- Addresses supplements and the challenges they pose
- Discusses industry challenges
Who should watch the webinar?
This webinar is relevant for animal feed and pet food manufacturers looking to market their products in the United States, as well as supply chain managers and regulatory staff. Manufacturers of animal supplements would also benefit from watching this webinar.
Why watch the webinar?
Feed manufacturers must go through one of the regulatory pathways (federal or state) in order to have their product sold on the US market. Understanding the nuances in regulations at both levels as well as what even qualifies for regulation are important tools to successfully entering the industry.
Want to watch our webinar?
Complete the form to watch 'Animal Feed and Pet Food: Understanding the federal and state regulatory challenges'