CDMS / Agrian input verification - USA
CDMS and Agrian are product databases providing critical agro-chemical product information to the agricultural industry. The databases provide product label data, allowing users to access specific information on active ingredients, usage rates, safety information and manufacturers.
The accuracy of information on CDMS and Agrian is therefore vitally important to the sale and legal use of agricultural products. Often involving hundreds, if not thousands, of data points, it can be a challenge for companies to find the time and resources to undertake CDMS / Agrian data input verification in an economical and efficient manner.
TSG can help
TSG Consulting’s team of regulatory and scientific professionals can help ensure that the CDMS and Agrian databases accurately reflect the approved labeling for your products.
Some of the advantages and added value TSG brings to our clients include:
- Assisting with both new product inputs and verifying amended label information for products including pesticides, fertilizers and amending materials
- Verifying state registration status for each product
- Ensuring that the base documents used for input are the most up-to-date versions
- Acting as either an extension of your internal regulatory team during busy periods or providing the peace of mind that comes with allowing us to manage your CDMS / Agrian programs start to finish
- Having an active relationship with a consultancy able to provide a wide range of service offerings, to include federal and state registrations and renewals and reporting for not only agro-chemical pesticides but also fertilizers, amending materials and animal feed
TSG provides companies with high-quality regulatory and scientific consulting services. We aim to understand our clients' goals and objectives, learn the scientific and technical aspects of projects and anticipate compliance challenges to plan a strategic path forward. TSG's team of experts is deadline-focused, responsive and committed to professionalism. We have the utmost respect for the confidentiality of our work, strong project management skills, and take great measure to cultivate long-term partnerships with clients.
TSG has a team of scientists and regulatory consultants who manage all aspects of product registration, lifecycle management and strategic planning with our customers. Key professionals working closely with the agricultural industry include Kelly Rahn and Micah Reynolds, who specialize in the registration and ongoing compliance of pesticides, including conventional pesticides, crop protection products and biopesticides.