CDMS / Agrian input verification
Prior to additions or changes going live on the CDMS and/or Agrian databases, a registrant must double-check all of the inputs made on the systems.
Often involving hundreds, if not thousands of data points, it can sometimes be hard for a company to find the time and resources to thoroughly check the inputs CDMS and Agrian have made for their agrochemical products, which include pesticides, fertilizers and amending materials.
TSG can help
TSG has been assisting clients in the agrochemical space for almost 30 years. Our team of regulatory and scientific professionals can ensure the CDMS and Agrian databases accurately reflect the approved labeling for your products.
Some of the advantages and added value we bring to our clients include:
- Assisting with both new product inputs and verifying amended label information
- Verifying state registration status for each product
- Ensuring that the base documents used for input are the most up-to-date versions
- Acting as either an extension of your internal regulatory team during busy periods or providing the peace of mind that comes with allowing us to manage your CDMS/Agrian programs start to finish
- Having an active relationship with a consultancy able to provide a wide range of service offerings, to include federal and state registrations and renewals and reporting for not only agrochemical pesticides but also fertilizers, amending materials and animal feed