Who we are
Science Group provides independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. We operate at the cutting edge of science and innovation, supporting our clients under five specialist brands: Sagentia Innovation, Leatherhead Food Research, Frontier Smart Technologies and TSG Consulting.
We have a global reach with a multinational and multicultural workforce spanning North America, the U.K., and Europe that fuels our success. Our scientists, engineers, regulatory advisors, market-experts, and central support staff are exceptional hands-on employees that flourish in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
TSG distinguishes itself by providing the highest possible professional standards in regulatory consultancy services to the consumer product, chemical and biotechnology industries worldwide. As a Senior or Principle Regulatory Consultant for TSG Consulting, you will be responsible for continuing to build, lead, mentor, drive new business and maintain TSG’s professional excellence in regulatory services in the antimicrobial pesticide area.
- Provides innovative advice to clients that demonstrates depth of regulatory insight and scientific knowledge into federal pesticide registration strategy
- Expert in EPA Antimicrobial Division and credibly conveys expertise to clients with a general knowledge of multiple division of the Office of Pesticide Programs
- Demonstrates and clearly articulates an understanding of client needs and ability to develop project scopes that meet client needs
- Effectively & creatively manages project delivery utilizing junior and mid-level consultants to produce high-quality work product on time and within budget
- Effectively work within multi-faceted project teams partnering with TSG’s Scientific and Global capabilities as necessary
- Effectively manages deadlines, budgets, and works well under pressure
- Stay current with changes in regulatory landscape affecting TSG’s clients and maintain contacts and relationships with regulatory authorities
- Provides thought leadership & guidance (internally and externally) within the antimicrobial space while effectively managing projects
- Mentors and develops junior staff members and is one of the organizations ‘go to’ experts in the antimicrobial space
- Models, promotes and demonstrates collegiality with all company employees
Customer engagement / Business development
- Responsible for acquiring new clients utilizing TSG’s marketing and business development team to drive the antimicrobial agenda
- Responsible for client retention through great project delivery
- Work with Business Development to provide content and materials for client proposals
- Engage with potential new or existing clients to build credibility and scope potential client engagements
- Attend and represent TSG at relevant trade associations, conferences and trade shows
You will be an expert in the antimicrobials market with good interpersonal skills to deliver exceptional and creative project results to our clients.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- At least 15+ years’ relevant experience gained from industry, government agency or consultancy position
- Credibility within field(s) of expertise and ability to learn new fields
- Effectively communicates with clients and ability to manage client relationships
- Demonstrates excellent communication, organization, writing and editing skills
- Expertise in the registration process under FIFRA
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and Pesticide Registration Enhancement Act (PREA/PRIA)
Preferred areas of expertise:
- A degree in environmental science, chemistry, biology or related field
- 5+ year’s experience within a consultancy