Who we are
Science Group provides independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. We operate at the cutting edge of science and innovation, supporting our clients under six specialist brands: Sagentia, Oakland Innovation, OTM Consulting, Leatherhead Food Research, Technology Sciences Group (TSG Consulting) and Frontier Technologies.
We have a global reach with a multinational and multicultural workforce spanning the U.K., Europe and North America that fuels our success. Whether one of our scientists, engineers, regulatory advisors, market-experts, or central support staff, we look for exceptional hands-on employees that will flourish in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
TSG Consulting distinguishes itself by providing the highest possible professional standards in regulatory consultancy services to the chemical and biotechnology industries worldwide. Our experts bring deep knowledge in the core sciences and public policy decisions to help companies to understand and navigate the regulatory landscape across a range of geographies and jurisdictions
As the Business Development Coordinator you’ll be main point of contact for clients making queries into the business while being responsible for administrating and driving activity across TSG’s sales processes. You’ll work directly with our Consultants and your colleagues in Marketing to help facilitate and win new business.
• Managing and qualifying new leads and inquiries, facilitating the approval process of client proposals.
• Tracking and analysing sales and pipeline activity, providing regular reporting to Consulting teams and management
• Supporting Consultants with the development and structuring of proposals and client marketing materials.
• Driving communication on sales activities, sharing knowledge and helping leverage best practices and successes for the business
You’ll bring relevant experiences that allow you to seamlessly blend the multidisciplinary elements of this role. From the communication skill required to be focal point of client interactions to the organisational ability to manage and process a high volume of sales inquiries.
• 3 or more years of relevant experience
• Strong interest in scientific subject matter
• Preferred familiarity with the chemicals sector
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong administrative skill set and project coordination experience