TSG Consulting distinguishes itself by providing the highest possible professional standards in regulatory consultancy services to the chemical and biotechnology industries worldwide. Our diverse, multidisciplinary team of scientists, regulatory and registration specialists allows us to provide support across an exciting range of areas, including strategic advice, data gap analysis, biocidal product family development/construction, dossier preparation and submission, task force/consortia management.
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and committed individual to excel in their field of Toxicology within the Human Health team. Principal and Senior Consultants are strong team players responsible for providing specialist technical services, general consultancy and project management leading by example with respect to professional behavior.
• Work with other specialists as part of multi-disciplined project teams to deliver technical work including: Preparation of human health exposure modelling, risk assessments, study summaries, waivers and other regulatory documentation for business sectors as required.
• Assist with the completeness/quality review of scientific data according to current European Regulations, Directives and guidelines and provision of general regulatory and scientific consultancy to clients as required.
• Peer review of summary dossiers and regulatory documentation prepared by other TSG consultants.
• Support members of your project team and colleagues with any project issues they may encounter and in providing advice to clients
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the current and future regulatory landscape, attending conferences to keeping up to date with developments in the appropriate laws and guidance.
• Be a Champion for Excellence, striving for continuous improvements to the way we work, adapting to find solutions to issues
• Provide support to business development activities by providing industry expertise when needed during visits to clients, through discussion and responses to new project briefs and administration.
• Potential for team leadership
We are seeking an experienced, committed individual who has broad scientific knowledge of Toxicology and a detailed understanding of the regulatory requirements involved in Chemicals (REACH) and potentially Biocides markets in order to confidently lead and direct project work.
A degree in a relevant scientific subject e.g. chemistry, biology, microbiology or similar discipline is essential, with at least 7 years’ experience gained from industry, in a regulatory, scientific or research environment.
You will feel confident communicating with clients in order to identify their needs and provide strategic advice, with the ability to be flexible, accept and work with change. Working well under pressure, both independently and as part of a team, you will have delivered high quality work within target deadlines in a client-focused environment.
You will have a self-driven approach to your own learning and development to further enhance your scientific expertise in what is a complex and ever evolving area, along with excellent written skills, feel confident using computers and have a proactive, positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude. You will also effectively build working relationships with colleagues and external contacts to promote the company’s techno-regulatory expertise.
Working for us
The Human Health team at TSG is very friendly and supportive and full of people passionate about what they do! There are opportunities to work with a diverse range of clients, both small and large, who are based around the globe and project types are varied and challenging.
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package with bespoke training and mentoring to allow you to thrive within our environment and fully realise your personal potential.