Who we are
Technology Sciences Group, Inc. is an international consulting firm that combines a unique blend of scientific and regulatory expertise to attain the approval, and ongoing compliance, of chemically related products. We are actively seeking a qualified individual to join our regulatory team and fill a growing need for a Regulatory Consultant with state emphasis.
- Provide consultation for regulated products, specifically for pesticides, fertilizer, soil and plant amendments and feed products within the agricultural, biochemical, consumer, and industrial marketplaces
- Generate proposals and interact with clients to confidently present strategies and options for project completion
- Develop regulatory strategies, provide guidance to ensure products and labels are compliant with governing regulations and prepare submissions to state regulatory agencies.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and regulatory agencies to ensure client deliverables are met
- Cultivate client relationships and identify opportunities for project expansion.
- Participate in a team environment in the marketing of company services and business development
- Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, or related field
- Two or more years of pesticide and/or fertilizer regulatory experience preferred
- Consistently produce high-quality work that addresses project and client objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with accuracy and precision
- Excellent written and verbal communication, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated an ability to work both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team preferred