Who we are
Science Group provides independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. We operate at the cutting edge of science and innovation, supporting our clients under five specialist brands: Sagentia, Oakland Innovation, OTM Consulting, Leatherhead Food Research and Technology Sciences Group (TSG Consulting).
We have a global reach with a multinational and multicultural workforce spanning the U.K., Europe and North America that fuels our success. Whether one of our scientists, engineers, regulatory advisors, market-experts, or central support staff, we look for exceptional hands-on employees that will flourish in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
TSG Consulting is seeking an experienced microbiologist who can blend a deep scientific and regulatory understanding with exceptional interpersonal skills to deliver the sale of technical and strategic advice and complex programs of work to our clients while building and leading sustainable and profitable practice.
TSG Consulting distinguishes itself by providing the highest possible professional standards in regulatory consultancy services to the chemical and biotechnology industries worldwide. As a Senior Consultant with microbiological expertise, you will be responsible for advising on and structuring solutions that guide our clients successfully through the complex technical and regulatory challenges.
- Provide guidance and develop regulatory strategies for performance standards related to product registration and compliance, including products such as, disinfectants, sanitizers and other antimicrobial pesticides as well as hand care products.
- Evaluate and interpret findings of scientific studies in relation to product support and label development
- Design scientific performance protocols to support client innovation technologies/application methods with the goal of registration with agencies such as EPA, Health Canada’s PMRA and NNHPD.
- Serve as a liaison between clients, industry trade associations and regulatory agencies.
- Prepare study waiver rationales/bridging arguments and documentation.
Experience & qualifications
- At least 10+ years’ relevant experience gained from a consultancy or industry position and a Masters or Doctorate level degree in microbiology
- Known leader within field of expertise to attract opportunities and new client relationships
- Effectively communicates with clients and manages the client relationship
- Demonstrates excellent communication, organization, writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with regulatory programs of agencies such as the EPA (e.g., FIFRA), FDA (e.g., FFDCA), Health Canada (e.g., CCPSA)
- Familiarity with regulatory methods in microbiology, such as those of the ASTM, OECD, AOAC, EPA and EN
- Familiarity with standards such as GLP and cGMP
- Proven ability to work independently or as a member of a multidisciplinary team
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.