Why are US pesticide enforcement actions on the up? How should industry respond?
There’s been a notable uptick in pesticide enforcement actions and stop sale orders initiated at a state level in the United States (US). What’s behind this trend, what are the consequences, and how can companies ensure their products are not at risk? Kelly Rahn sheds light on the situation and offers guidance.
Click on the paper to discover the answers to the following questions:
- What’s going on with state-level enforcement actions for pesticides?
- What are the consequences for non-compliance?
- What registration pitfalls catch companies out?
- How can pesticide companies manage risk?
- Do you have any other tips for pesticide product companies operating in the US?