This Extranet Site (“Site”) is hosted and operated by Technology Sciences Group Inc, a Delaware corporation, located at 1150 18th Street, N.W. Suite 1000, Washington D.C. 20036, USA (“TSG”).
Use of this Site
TSG does not provide archiving services and you should not rely on this Site as your archive or sole repository of any documentation or data. You are solely responsible for arranging your own copies or back-ups of all documentation or data uploaded to or accessed through this Site.
You are granted access to this Site strictly on the basis that you accept that this Site and its contents are made available on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Owing to the nature of the internet, TSG cannot guarantee that this Site or any websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. TSG gives no warranty whatsoever that the content of this Site will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
In accessing and using this Site you and your personnel shall not:
• disrupt or interfere with this Site including but not limited to denial of service attacks, mail bombing, flooding or other deliberate attempts to overload this Site;
• permit unauthorised users to access this Site
• upload, post to, display or transmit any content or materials through this Site which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, menacing, indecent, misleading, unlawful or which violate, breach or infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world (including but not limited to any intellectual property rights);
• probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Site or circumvent or hack any user authentication or security controls in respect of this Site or attempt to do so;
• send, or permit others to send, unsolicited bulk, junk or spam emails of any kind or begin or forward chain emails or malicious emails to or via this Site; or
• reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this Site or attempt to transmit to or via this Site any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component.
You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and take steps to ensure the security of your computer network whilst using the internet and this Site.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
(i) Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to limit the liability of TSG in circumstances where liability cannot be limited by law.
(iv) You acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, TSG will not be liable in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any loss or corruption of data), whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with i) any temporary or permanent non-availability of this Site and/or of any data or documentation uploaded to or accessed through it; ii) any unauthorised accessing of data or documentation held on our computer systems; iii) any unauthorised interception of data or documentation transmitted through, to or from this Site; or iv) any virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data and/or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site, your transmission of information or documentation through or to this Site or your downloading of any content from it, or from any other website linked to it.
Links from this Site are provided for information and convenience only. TSG has no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website or any website from which you have accessed this Site. We do not endorse any linked website.
TSG, its group and its associated companies owns or is licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this Site including, but not limited to, the names and logos of TSG and the Site’s underlying technology.
About Science Group
Science Group offers independent advisory and leading-edge product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. Its specialist companies, Sagentia, Oakland Innovation, OTM Consulting, Leatherhead Food Research and TSG Consulting collaborate closely with their clients in key vertical markets to deliver clear returns on technology and R&D investments.