Plant Protection Virtual Training – General Food Law
Prepare your business for the impact of amended General Food Law in 2021
Date: Thursday 16 July 2020
Time: 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Delegate rates: £195 + VAT
Entering into force on 27 March 2021, the amended General Food Law (GFL) is a significant piece of EU legislation that impacts on EU plant protection product regulation. Not only does it amend the rules on the protection of confidential business information and trade secrets, it also puts new obligations on applicants to prenotify to EFSA, new regulatory studies before they begin. In addition, it has an impact on the planning for active substance renewals and the new active substance approvals process.
Join Iain Watt, Head of Plant Protection, for the first of our new online/virtual training series, based on TSG’s successful GFL workshop at the beginning of the year. For the first 90 minutes, Iain will take you through the key areas of the amended General Food Law that impact the plant protection industry, giving you a detailed understanding of how your company can prepare for these new requirements. The final 30 minutes will be reserved for questions and answers.
So, if you’re involved in product registration, and are responsible for ensuring that your company is GFL compliant, book now via the form below.
- Transparency changes and impact on trade secrets
- Study prenotification requirements
- Impact on the planning for active substance renewals and the new active substance approval process
From this Plant Protection Virtual Training you will
- Gain a detailed understanding of the GFL as it relates to current plant protection product rules
- Come away feeling well-informed on how your company needs to prepare for these new requirements
Who should attend?
- Plant protection company registration managers who want to ensure that their company is GFL compliant
What delegates said about the Epsom seminar
"Clear, detailed and transparent presentations”
“Great discussion opportunity"