General Food Law Seminar
Date: Tuesday 18 February, 2020
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, KT18 5XT, UK
Time: 10:00 to 16:00
£520 + VAT
£420 + VAT (early bird rate - ends Friday 17 January 2020)
The General Food Law (GFL) is a significant piece of EU legislation that impacts plant protection product regulation by amending the rules on the protection of confidential business information and trade secrets. It also puts new obligations on applicants to register, with EFSA, new studies before they begin. TSG's latest seminar shows how the GFL impacts active substance renewals and new active substance approvals by going through the GFL legislation line by line, so that attendees will have a clear understanding of how to prepare for these new requirements.
With just over one year to prepare, the seminar is a timely and cost-effective way of keeping on top of the complexities of these new changes to the EU plant protection product legislation. If you want to be GFL ready, this is the seminar for you whether you are involved in product registration, manufacturing/supply chain or marketing.
- Fundamentals of the Regulatory Process
- Trade secrets
- Study notification
- GLP and academic studies in the regulatory process
- Confidence in the regulatory process
From this course you will
- Gain a detailed understanding of the GFL as it relates to current plant protection product rules
- Participate in an interactive discussion, delivering specific insight into the interpretation of the GFL
- At the end of the seminar you will be GFL ready. We'll answer the question ‘Is the GFL benign?
Who should attend?
- Agrochemical company registration managers
- Manufacturing supply chain managers
- Marketing managers
- Anyone who wants to ensure that their company's plant protection products are GFL compliant
Science Group's R&D centre at Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train. Hotels: Follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.