General Food Law Seminar
Date: Tuesday 18 February, 2020
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, KT18 5XT, UK
Time: 10:00 to 16:00
£520 + VAT
£420 + VAT (early bird rate - ends Friday 17 January 2020)
- Fundamentals of the Regulatory Process
- Trade secrets
- Study notification
- GLP and academic studies in the regulatory process
- Confidence in the regulatory process
From this course you will
- Gain a detailed understanding of the GFL as it relates to current plant protection product rules
- Participate in an interactive discussion, delivering specific insight into the interpretation of the GFL
- At the end of the seminar you will be GFL ready. We'll answer the question ‘Is the GFL benign?
Who should attend?
- Agrochemical company registration managers
- Manufacturing supply chain managers
- Marketing managers
- Anyone who wants to ensure that their company's plant protection products are GFL compliant
Book your place here
February 18, 2020
Fill in the form below and someone will be in contact shortly to confirm and process your booking.