In June, The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) added 10 new substances of very high concern (SVHC) to the Candidate List. As part of Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 ...
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has recently approved new amendments to its Cap and Trade Program to continue the efforts of decreasing the emission of greenhouse gases...
- ECHA adds 10 new substances of very high concern to Candidate List 30 views
- Prop 65 – OEHHA proposes to amend Article 6 of Title 27 of the California Code of Regulations 25 views
- ECHA publish guidance on identifying substances with endocrine disrupting properties 11 views
- Pest Management Practices for Cannabis in California (8/15/16) 10 views
- Pesticides with Water Soluble Packaging 7 views
- Cleaning Product Regulations 6 views
- Safe Harbor Warning Language (4/20/17) 6 views
- Health Canada Proposes Fee Updates 5 views
- TSCA Inventory Notification’s Active-Inactive Rule 5 views
- CARB Improves Cap and Trade Program 5 views
- ECHA adds 10 new substances of very high concern to Candidate List
- ECHA publish guidance on identifying substances with endocrine disrupting properties
- Prop 65 – OEHHA proposes to amend Article 6 of Title 27 of the California Code of Regulations
- Health Canada Proposes Fee Updates
- EPA Releases Registration Guide for Drinking Water Disinfectants
- TSCA Inventory Notification’s Active-Inactive Rule
- CARB Improves Cap and Trade Program
The European Commission had tasked ECHA and EFSA with developing harmonised guidance to ensure that the endocrine...
In August 2016 the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) adopted Article 6 Clear and Reasonable...
Haven't found what you were looking for?