On August 11, 2017, the Federal Register published the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Inventory Notification Rule, requiring companies to report chemicals that have been...
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has recently approved new amendments to its Cap and Trade Program to continue the efforts of decreasing the emission of greenhouse gases...
- ECHA publish guidance on identifying substances with endocrine disrupting properties 34 views
- Prop 65 – OEHHA proposes to amend Article 6 of Title 27 of the California Code of Regulations 14 views
- Pest Management Practices for Cannabis in California (8/15/16) 6 views
- Final Rule for TSCA Nanoscale Materials (1/18/17) 5 views
- TSCA CBI Claim Substantiation (2/1/17) 4 views
- Pesticides with Water Soluble Packaging 3 views
- Developmental Neurotoxicity Studies (4/5/17) 2 views
- Evaluating Chemicals in Commerce (1/20/17) 2 views
- CARB Improves Cap and Trade Program 1 view
- ECHA publish guidance on identifying substances with endocrine disrupting properties
- Prop 65 – OEHHA proposes to amend Article 6 of Title 27 of the California Code of Regulations
- Health Canada Proposes Fee Updates
- EPA Releases Registration Guide for Drinking Water Disinfectants
- TSCA Inventory Notification’s Active-Inactive Rule
- CARB Improves Cap and Trade Program
- Cleaning Product Regulations
The European Commission had tasked ECHA and EFSA with developing harmonised guidance to ensure that the endocrine...
In August 2016 the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) adopted Article 6 Clear and Reasonable...
Haven't found what you were looking for?